To get in touch with us please use the form below or visit the Contact Us page for more information.
Evaluation & Measures
A number of different qualitative and quantitative measures are involved to be able to paint a collective picture of progress and areas of need.
The aim is to improve the quality of care, coordination and patient outcomes through improving knowledge skills and attitudes.
The measures include: -
- Uptake – number of those accredited etc
- Key Ratios- a few key indices of change as an organisation
- Before and after ADA's (After Death/ Discharge Analysis ) – collection of anonymised patient level data using the GSF on line audit tool with benchmarking, snapshot and comparison
- Organisational questionnaires
- Foundation Level attainment questionnaire - RAG system against 9 areas
- Staff confidence surveys
- Collated feedback and views from patients and carers
- Structured phonecalls analysis
- Focus groups